1) This is about the longest week ever. I don't know why, it is just draaaaging.
2) My baby and his "boom box". This kid loves music! All of the pictures are blurry because he dances. I was worried he would damage his hearing, but the speaker is actually on the side facing away from his ear.
3) I completely missed Jen's new show. I live in the land of TiVo where we watch nothing live, and I guess this was just too much for me to remember. Argh, I hope I can catch a repeat soon!
5) Our babysitter returns home from Steubenville tomorrow! And the angels sang a Heavenly Alleluia! We've missed her so much, the kids have added her to our litany of family names when they pray at night and have been counting down the days until her arrival. John-Paul said "Maybe you and Dad can go on a date soon so she can babysit us??" Um, well ok, if you insist!
6) My thyroid ultrasound and blood work all came back in the normal range (thank God!), so my doctor is running a few more tests to rule out anything else, and sending me to an allergist because I think caffeine might be the culprit.
7) Ten more days until we bring Evie home!
Have a great weekend everyone!