Monday, October 28, 2019

My Favorite (REALLY Inexpensive) Workout Gear

I don't really have hobbies - but I do workout pretty much everyday - so I believe that qualifies me to suggest the following tested and loved items.

These high-waisted compression crops are my top pick, for sure. 


They have lots of styles on sale for only $12 today!  $12!!  I have quite a few pairs, and order them in Large (size up, as I'm normally a Medium) and they are awesome.  I run in them, do kickboxing classes, PiYo classes, whatever and they stay put!!  They are high enough to cover and hold in my mummy tummy so they are flattering too.

I pair those crops with these tanktops.  


Only $10.50 with code HURRY.  They are slightly loose but still fitted enough to be flattering.  The back has a mesh cut out, which is cute to (barely) show off the next item...

These sports bras are cute and comfortable and get the job done.  No padding, which I love. 


They are only $14 with code HURRY.

Finish it all off with this adorable sweatshirt, and you won't be embarrassed to run to the grocery store right after the gym (story of my life!).  


Also $14 with code HURRY.

Alrighty, now you have NO excuses not to glorify your body through exercise.  And please don't tell me you don't have time, we both know that's not the truth, you just gotta prioritize.   Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...