Thursday, May 6, 2021

Seven of My Favorite Spring and Summer Sandals

When it comes to shoes, I do not believe in "fashion over function".  My shoes need to be comfy and cute and reasonably priced.  Besides, sandals are the type of things that you need to replace every few years since bare feet can do a number on them.  Once the temperatures start rising and I get my spring pedicure, I can't wait to start wearing the following sandals:


Top Row:

Wedge Sandals 

Flat Sandal 

Middle Row:

Cork Sandals

Fancy Flipflops

Sport Sandals

Bottom Row:

Everyday flipflops

Wedge Sandals

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute. I'm with you . . . I'm all about comfort. I've gotten to be quite the shoe snob. I only wear shoes that offer a ton of support. I'm on my feet too much to wear anything else. My back complains like crazy if I wear flat shoes. My fav brands (that I admit are quite pricey, but I snatch them up when I find them on sale): Mephisto, Naot, Fly London, with the occasional Donald Pliner or Ecco tossed in. The bonsu: they're pricy enough that they're ALWAYS cute. It's a win/win. I wear them for years, too. I credit the 'open-concept' to keeping them from being ruined by foot odor. Hooray for summer and time to break out the sandals.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...