Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Five Fall Tops from Amazon (That Won't Break the Bank!)

I just rewarded myself for all of my hard work with a few new tops for the fall, and thought I would share my good finds with you.  It's almost Fall Y'all :)

This sweatshirt comes in over 20 colors and styles, perfect for the fickle woman that lives inside me, and right now it is under $25:


This faux suede biker jacket is so cute and on my wishlist for only $34:


I have a few different colors of these tops, but this gray one is calling my name, for only $26:


I ordered this soft and cozy wrap sweater last week for $25 and can't wait to wear it with jeans on a weekend:


These tops are so flattering (I own four!) and though they are short-sleeved, they look great with a blazer or cardigan in the fall, only $24:


Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. These are cute. I especially like the sweatshirt. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...