Here are five stories/thoughts/jokes from the week:
1) Snuggies are all the rage, and I admit that if I got one I would use it, but aren't they really just backwards robes?
2) Yesterday I went running by the beach, and all of a sudden, all these teenage boys started sprinting past me. Turns out I was running at the same time as the high school track team. They were all young and speedy, so it was great for my ego ;)
3) I heard this joke on the radio today...
"Denny's is offering a new breakfast dish called the 'Octoplet Slam'. It's 14 eggs, no sausage, and everybody else pays for it."
4) We got a fish for John-Paul's birthday. It's a yellow beta fish, and he named him "Mr. Buzz Lion Fish"
I'm just wodering how long his fish, ummm I mean fascination, will last!
5) I have a question about Lent. I gave up sweets, junk food and alcohol, except for Sundays of course!!
But my dilemma is this: do granola bars and sugar free pudding count as sweets?