1) Phil has started the first class for his second Master's degree (in Educational Administration this time). I'm so proud of him :)
2) It's going to be a high of 47 degrees here today! Break out the bathing suits and sunscreen!
3) My nephew, William Joseph was baptized on Saturday. I don't have any pictures because I was taking them for my sister. But he looked beautiful in his dress - ha!
4) My sister-in-law, Kelly is due today with her first child! I can't wait to hear whether I have a new nephew or niece!
5) I'm so glad that I can make my boys whole week just by giving them each 50 cents for the snack counter at school :)
1) Had a bad cold from Friday through Wed, right after the kids got over theirs (doesn't it always work that way?)
2) I have another cold sore, it's my second one in 3 weeks. I went to the doctor to get my swine flu vaccination, and he prescribed Valtrex for me. You know, the herpes medication....so it was very embarrassing to fill at the pharmacy. And I made Phil pick it up for me ;)