1) Phil got a day off from teaching on Wednesday when supposedly a snow storm was coming. I say supposedly, because the storm turned out to be a dud, but I got to spend the day at home with my hubby. Yay!
2) Got a note from John-Paul's teacher saying he is doing really well in school. She had called us a couple of weeks ago to tell us that he was having a little trouble controlling himself in class. Turns out he was speaking out of turn, and even correcting the teacher on occasion! He is totally a know-it-all type of boy, and he's very intelligent, so he thinks it's his job to correct people. He's not trying to be malicious, just useful. Anyway, rudeness and disrespect are not allowed at school or at home, and so we are glad to hear he is doing much better!
3) At the end of the school day today, it is officially February Vacation week. The kids are so excited to be at home for a whole week with Daddy also being off!!
4) My Giveaway ends tomorrow! To enter, just leave a comment on this post, or tell people about it and leave the link for an extra entry. Winner will be announced on Valentine's Day.
1) Been working a lot.
2) Please pray for something we are dealing with right now, I don't want to talk about it yet, but we would appreciate your prayers. Thanks!!
What are your highs and lows this week?