1) Went out to dinner on Wed night with the family. We were able to get 6 meals, complete with drinks and dessert for under $30. The restaurant has a $1.99 kid's meal special every Wednesday. They probably groan when they see us coming with 4 kids in tow, but hey, we gotta take advantage!!
2) I get a kick out of every one's comments - especially those of you who are speculating that I'm pregnant. I'm NOT. But I definitely am getting baby fever again. I've had a bad case of baby fever before: from the age of 2 until 24, when I had my very own! Then, instead of having baby fever, I just had babies. But now my baby is 2, and the fever has returned :)
3) Abby is home from the hospital, all re-hydrated and feeling better. She is still really skinny though, so her mom is pushing food her way all day long (wish I had that problem!).
4) A text conversation between me and the hubby:
Me - "Sorry I've been in a bad mood lately."
Him - "What do you mean?? You're awesome. Love you."
Pretending not to notice my irritability: PRICELESS!
5) I got to spend time with my niece, Clare, recently. She could be the sweetest baby ever!
(When I have nieces and nephews this adorable, how could I not have baby fever?)
1) Maggie & Eamon have colds, but 'tis the season.
2) Speaking of seasons, tax season is officially underway. I will be working about 45 hours this week (that includes some at-home work and a Saturday at the office). Fun!
What were your highs and lows this week?