I've already made a list of ten reasons for Phil and I to have another baby, but I can't stop at only ten! Here's some more:
1) Laura told me about this shirt I could wear during the next pregnancy. It's pretty perfect, don'tcha think?
2) It would make Maggie the happiest little girl ever! She is baby CRAZY!
3) My blog subtitle says "A Catholic Mom, changing the world...one diaper at a time" which I will have to change once Maggie gets potty trained. Unless we have another baby in diapers.
4) The local pediatrician's office will not accept my children as patients (no new patients) unless we have a newborn. I love my current pediatrician, but he's about 25 minutes away.
5) I could eat a lot and not care that I look bigger :)
6) I could get out of running the Half-Marathon coming up next month. Heeheehee, can you tell I'm nervous about this race?
7) I'm thinking that once I have at least a half dozen kids, I could get a TV show or a book deal. Kidding!
8) John-Paul is old enough to change diapers.
9) I can create another baby book. I love looking through these!
10) And the best reason of all: Phil and I can stop using NFP for 9 months!! How fun would it be to actually try to get pregnant?!?!?!?! Goodbye abstinence :)