Monday, August 9, 2010

Traveling Quips & Quotes

We just returned from our trip to Maryland to visit with Phil's family, and spending so much time with the kids in the car (8 hours each way) made for some interesting conversations.




Of course there were the typical:




"How much loooooonger???"
~

"I'm hungry/thirsty/bored/sick"
~
"Where are we going?" (Same place we were going to the last ten times you asked.)

~
Any Boy Sitting Next to Maggie: Maggie's touching me!
Maggie: No I not! (As she reaches out to touch him).





And the more entertaining:


John-Paul: Dad, when you die...can I have your IPod?


~


Phil: Maggie, what's in your mouth?

Maggie: A boogie.


~


Me: We're going to The Waffle House for breakfast.

Eamon: Do they have waffles there?


~


Maggie: I have to go pee REALLY bad! (Said about every 5 minutes - why did I want to potty train her before this trip?)



All in all, it really wasn't too bad of a car trip in either direction. Just a lot more potty breaks than usual :)

2 comments:

  1. lol, so did phil say yes about the ipod? glad you guys had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie can sit by me next time. :)
    Phil better start working on his will for the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...