1) I just bought two pairs of maternity pants from Old Navy. You would think I would have enough maternity clothes by now, but I don't know where they all go. Anyway, back to the new pants...they are a maternity size 4. Yes, that's FOUR. I've never been a size 4 in all my life! I seriously went from a size 2 in eighth grade to a size 8 in ninth grade. I might just have to stay pregnant forever so I can say I'm a size 4 :)
2) More snow! We woke up to check the school closings, and there was nothing for anyone in our family. Phil got ready for work, and just as he was leaving the house, I found out my school was closed! Ahhhh, a day to myself! Then Phil left and came home a minute later after receiving word that his school was closed. Yay, a date day! Twenty minutes later, we learned the kid's school was closed! So no alone time, no romantic time, but lots of family time!
3) I've been doing pretty good on my eating/exercising this pregnancy. I would say about five days a week I am able to exercise, and eat healthy (Abs Diet style) and then the other two days, it all goes to pot and I eat whatever I want and try to be as inactive as possible :)
4) We have not had a sickness spread through our house yet this school year. I probably just jinxed myself, but I am so grateful that everyone has been healthy and able to work/go to school like normal.
2) Full moon behavior around home this week. Argh.
3) I have been hearing too many cancer diagnoses in the past week. Why can't we find a cure? Could it be because we are killing the babies that were supposed to grow up to discover one?
What about you all? What were your ups and downs this week?