1) My dear friend Sarah had her first baby this week. A gorgeous girl, named Adelaide Josephine, weighing in at 9 lbs. 14 oz. and 22.5 inches long. Can you believe having your first baby that big? Wowzers!
2) In more baby news...Xander woke up on Wednesday morning with the tell-tale signs of Fifths Disease.
He had been sick from the stomach bug the week before, and now this. But it only looks bad, he was actually pretty happy (and noncontagious) once the rash showed up.
3) Phil and I can't wait for
Jack Bauer Kiefer Sutherland's new show, Touch, to start this month:
and movie to come out:
We were huge 24 fans!
4) Thank you all for your centerpiece ideas. I have not an artistic bone in my body. I can create an excel spreadsheet or file your taxes, but I can't do anything crafty. Glad there are people in the world who can!
5) Do you guys use Groupon? I have gotten quite a few great deals from them. Yesterday I bought a Groupon getaway for two nights over February vacation to a hotel with an indoor waterpark in New Jersey. It is close to Philadelphia, so we will be looking for things to do in the city with the kids. Any suggestions?
6) Have I mentioned that he's a thumbsucker? Oh my goodness, how stinkin' cute are thumb suckers?
BIG Patriots play-off game tomorrow night!
It's too bad that they are going to crush the Broncos, because I kinda like Tim Tebow, but I must root for the home team. Go PATS!