1) These are actually pictures from New Year's Day, when we went to a local ice cream restaurant and got a family-sized sundae with 12 scoops of ice cream.
I only got to eat one peanut butter cup because someone...
...ahem, someone...wouldn't let me get my spoon in.
That girl is just like her grandmother when it comes to ice cream!
2) Well, Xander has his first ear infection. And it's a double whammy. Looks like he'll be our fourth child to need ear tubes.
3) Scenes from the weekend, where it was too cold to send the kids outside to play (like 12 degrees). The boys love doing this:
And Maggie loves hamming it up for the camera:
(see John-Paul's DJ spin table?)
was forced by Phil went to a Women of Grace informational meeting this week, and it looks like a cool program. We are new to our parish, which is thriving, and has lots of things to offer. I guess better complete this program or I will remain a woman of disgrace.
5) So Mrs. Jennifer Fulwiler herself left a comment on my post yesterday. How exciting is that?!?!?!
6) We got snow last night! Only an inch or two, but more is expected for tonight. We are still at the exciting stage of the winter when snow is welcomed, soon we'll be cursing the white slippery stuff.
7) Have I confessed my love for these before?
I can literally eat the whole (big) bag, and was wicked excited to find out they come in individual bags.
Yes, I know I have issues.
Have a great weekend!!