1) I can't believe another Hollywood couple is separating.
Two of the funniest people, Will & Amy, are splitting after 9 years of marriage and two kids.
Phil never understands my shock at these things, but I totally did not see this one coming.
2) Are you ready for some football??
Two of my favorite Fall things: hot coffee (extra cream, 2 splendas) and the Patriots!!
3) This is a drawing I found in Maggie's backpack. Should I be impressed or really really scared of my 4 year old's artistic rendering of zombie eyes?
4) We celebrated the September Birthday's on my side of the family last weekend.
Happy Birthday to Bridget, Caitlin, Liam, Grace, and my Eamon!
5) We found a restaurant near us that gives you two free kid meals for every one adult meal you buy. So we can all go out to dinner for less than $30! They're going to be sorry we found them ;)
Here we are celebrating the last days of summer.
6) There are two virtual runs coming up I am going to participate in. A virtual run is just a run you sign up to do and then run it wherever you are in the world on a given day. It's cool to think that you're running the same 5K race as someone from Australia on the same day. Anyhoo, here is more info on Cari's run:
and Katie's run:
Join us, won't you?
7) Update on the house: we will hopefully start painting trim and shutters in the next week or so, then we want to have an open house, and then if we don't get any interest, we are going to take it off the market and refinance (you can't have your house listed to sell and refinance) and try to figure out God's plan for us.
Wow, that was a long run-on sentence. My apologies to all my past grammar teachers.
I am completely okay with moving or staying (staying will allow us to keep paying off our car loans and student loans faster) but Phil really wants to move sooner rather than later while the interest rates are so low. We'll give it our best shot and then let God's hand guide the process.
Have a wonderful weekend everybody!!