1) It's Friday! 12/21/12 and the world is still spinning!
2) It's almost Christmas....and I'm still trying to focus on the REAL reason for the season while managing the demands of shopping, cooking, cleaning, and making my family have a great holiday.
3) Phil and I went on a date to pick up Evie and bring her to the first vet appointment for testing and shots, and then drop her back off until Phil goes to pick her up for good on Christmas Eve. She's in perfect health and the kids still don't know!!
|I love her already.|
|If you think a baby blanket in the carrier is spoiling her....|
then I won't tell you about the heated cat bed I bought her.
Sweet Liz and her family got a new kitty too!
4) After the vet (which cost us $122.00!!) we went to eat dinner at a seafood restaurant where we had a
|Apparently I eat like an 80 year old woman.|
Fish and chips, coleslaw, and pickled beets.
5) I have been a busy busy elf at work and home this past week.
|Gifts for the faculty and staff.|
|Muddy Buddy gifts for our favorite coworkers!|
You must make these if you haven't already. Mmmmm!
|John-Paul asked "Why would you use a Halloween picture on a Christmas gift?"|
To which I responded "Shhhhhhhh"
6) On today's agenda - 3 dentist appointments, 1 allergist appointment, a Christmas party, and Phil's parents coming up to visit for the weekend. Should be terrible, okay, festive and fun, respectively!
|Random picture of our school's chapel decorated for Christmas|