It's *almost* St. Patrick's Day, so I will host a giveaway!
(Heehee...that rhymed. I'm a poet and I don't know it.)
St. Patty's Day 1984
I'm the five year old Irish lassie on the left, and my three year old sister, Maura, is on the right.
Mom, do you see how short her skirt is? Do you??
Anyway, back to the giveaway. We Irish people are great hostesses, dontcha know? Terrible cooks, but we can still put out a spread!
So for one lucky leprachaun, the following prizes await
(like the gold at the end of the rainbow):
Lovely Liz from Sugarplum Creations has taken her photography and turned it into beautiful cards that you can win:
So elegant! Like a cup of tea with a scone :)
Just a few weeks ago, I ordered one of Allison's Crinkle Square toys for our wee Alexander to play with, and to nobody's surprise he loved it:
(We went with the monster theme. It seemed fitting.)
You can win a crinkle square toy and even get to choose your own flannel design.
Go see what else she has in her Etsy shop, she is quite the crafter!
Tis' St. Patrick himself!
When anyone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Maimed, stark and misshapen, but ferociously tenacious.
~Edna O'Brien (Irish writer)
So to enter this giveaway, all you have to do is leave a separate comment for any or all of the following:
1) If you're not already, become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment saying that you are.
2) Visit Allison's shop and tell me which flannel design you would like.
3) Visit Cari's shop and tell me which print you would pick.
4) Visit Melissa's shop and tell me which doll set you like best.
5) Visit Liz's blog and become a follower.
6) Post about my giveaway on your blog or facebook, and come back and tell me you did.
That gives you up to SIX entries!
The winner will be chosen using a random number generator on March 29th.