Monday, July 14, 2008

Is the Big Guy trying to teach me something?

Yup, I think HE is, and the lesson is patience.

I've had some weird things happening lately, and I went to my midwife who drew some blood to run tests. The blood tests all came back normal, phew! But then she decided I should have an ultrasound just to make sure everything looked okay. So I had that done last week, those internal ultrasounds are not too pleasant. Then on Friday night, I missed a call from the midwife's office saying she wanted to discuss the results of my ultrasound with me, and that I should call back on Monday morning. Needless to say, it's been on my mind ALL weekend, although I have a pretty good feeling about it. I'm thinking she just doesn't leave test results on people's voicemail, no matter if it's good news or bad news.

I called this morning (Monday) at 9:00 but the answering service said to try back in about 15 minutes. So I called back at 9:30 and the receptionist said that there was no midwife in the office to talk to at the moment, but they would call me back.

So, the waiting game continues...ok, I get it God, I need more patience, lesson learned, now give me the results!! Oh, yeah, seems I still need a little patience :-)

"Lord, grant me patience to bear the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...