Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Something to Ponder

John-Paul (as he's sitting on the toilet): Mom, do you know how we smell things?

Me: With our noses.

John-Paul: Well I learned that there are particles that we can't see floating in the air and they get in our nose and mouth and then we taste them and smell them.

Me: Wow, I think you're right.

John-Paul: So do you smell my poop?

Me: Yes

John-Paul: That means my poop "practicals" are going in your mouth and nose and you're eating my poop!

Eeeewwww, I hope he's wrong about this, but I have a feeling he's right.

On a less stinky note, here's your daily reflection for the 40 Days for Life for 9/24/08.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, to think I was his teacher... I didn't teach him THAT, though! So smart and still 100% B-O-Y. So... I think you should forward this post to Sr. Muriel and Mrs. Pour (his Kindergarten teachers)... wait, do I REALLY want to know what my preschoolers go home and tell there parents... NOW THAT's something to ponder. Hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...