Friday, February 20, 2009

Frugal Friday

Okay, since I skipped Gratituesday and Thoughtful Thursday this week, I felt obligated to write a post for Frugal Friday.

So this one is for those of you who like to eat out, and like to shop online. Go to www.restaurant.com and buy $25 gift certificates for only $10. Crazy, huh?

The only two catches are that:
1) There may be a limited selection of restaurants in your area and
2) Some of the restaurants have "rules" like the certificate may not be good on a Friday, or the
price of alcohol can't be counted as part of the $25.

It's still well worth the price :)

Anyway, search for restaurants near you, read all the stipulations, and go have a cheap and tasty date!!

4 comments:

  1. Colleen, I had no other way of contacting you and just wanted to you to know that my follow-up preggo post was in no way directed at you. You have been nothing but gracious (or humorous!) in your comments.

    It was the anonymous comment who made me feel truly sad and guilty, but as my mom told me that day "You can't please everyone, so just try to please God. He knows the intentions of your heart."

    At any rate, thank you for your kindness. Your beauty radiates on your blog and in your comments!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Colleen! I will check out that link.

    I hope things are going well for you and your cute family. I like your Frugal Friday theme!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... thanks for the link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've been holding out on me! Here's another one for St. Anthony Parishioners. You can buy your Shaws or Stop & Shop gift cards at St. Anthony's and then use them to purchase other gift cards to restaurants or Best Buy or wherever... and the parish still gets the 5% kickback! Yours is still cheaper but who couldn't use another tip???

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...