Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gratituesday

Today I am thankful for FAT TUESDAY.

Mmmmmmm, the day where I can rationalize eating all the sweets and junk food I want since I'll be giving them up for Lent, starting the next day.

Today is an extra special indulgence day this year because my birthday falls on Ash Wednesday, so there will be no cake tomorrow :( Don't feel too bad for me though, as I feel I have already had 3 birthday celebrations (which I will talk about tomorrow)!

Ok, I'm off to eat some malasadas, coffee with sugar and cream, and maybe a piece of chocolate to top it all off.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Eve.
    I am ready for Ash Wednesday TODAY.
    Let's just say that I have been "over doing" it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    XOXOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...