Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am so excited!

When I was watching the Superbowl, I saw the most amazing thing: a preview for a new movie coming out called Race to Witch Mountain coming out next month.




I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED these movies as a kid. We didn't have too many videos, so my little sister and I watched Escape to Witch Mountain and then Return From Witch Mountain so many times.






I honestly can hardly remember what they were about now, but I will never forget how much I adored these films. I wanted to be the girl with the long blond hair. Phil and I definitely want to buy these for our kids to watch when they get a little older.




Mark your calendars for March 13th. Now I just need to borrow a preteen child from someone so I don't look like the only loser adult in the theater!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can pretend to be a pre-teen child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The long haired blonde in movies when I was a kid was Jodie Foster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved those as a child! I had a crush on the boy.

    How funny that they are remaking them! Have a great day!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...