Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thanks Be to God!

Maggie had her ear tube surgery yesterday (Wed) morning.
All went well...great in fact!
The doctor said a LOT of fluid came out of her ears, and she had some "glue" (I know, I'm really throwing around the big medical terms...try and keep up!) that they had to suck out.
When she came home, the only thing different about her was that she had "sea-legs" for a few minutes. That, and her ear lobes were earring-free which my mother was VERY EXCITED about. I still haven't put them back in yet....can't decide if I should.
So thanks for your prayers. Even though she is our third child to go through this, it's still nerve wracking to put your baby under anesthesia.
Thank you God!

7 comments:

  1. So glad it went well. Here is hoping that is the last of the nasty ear infections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy all went well.
    I really love earrings on little girls...but that is just me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God! That's wonderful that everything went perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya, Colleen! Sooo scary! I just went thru Cameron going under in March. So happy everything went well w/ baby Maggie!!
    Mich ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's great it went well!
    Love the picture too, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for Maggie! William had glue too, I was so glad we had the surgery, it wouldn't have gone away on its own. I'm glad everything worked out ok for you, it IS nerve wracking to put your baby under anesthesia - even for only 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad everything went okay. She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...