Monday, July 6, 2009

Parades, Parties, and Priests...oh my!

We had a nice July 4th weekend around here...how about you?

We went to a parade on Saturday morning a few towns over and met up with two of my sisters and their families. Then we had a cookout at our house in the evening for our priest friends (and my parents). We are sooooo lucky to know such great Priests!!

On Sunday, we went to my brother's house for a family cookout and birthday party for his son, P.J. who turned one! He is such a cutie :) Their were cousins galore for our kids to play with (my parents have 17 grandchildren - going on 19 by the end of the year!) and fun was had by all.

Enjoy the slideshow in the post below!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend you have had. I envy your kids having so many cousins...I only have a few myself. My girls have about 8 and they just LOVE each other so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...