Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hi Lo: December 12th




HI's:


1) Happy Feast Day of Our Lady of Guadalupe!







2) My "little" sister had her third baby on Wednesday. Her first boy, William Joseph IV. He was born by emergency c-section and weighed in at 9 lbs 6 oz. 22 inches. Oh yeah, we grow them big around here!




Could his face be any chubbier?? SO adorable!






Here he is with his favorite Auntie (me!)






3) We are going to a wedding today! I am so excited for a night out, and to witness two people in love make an everlasting commitment. There's nothing better than true love :)





4) Our great friends, Sarah and Katie are here visiting with us this weekend, and we are so.happy.to.see.them!


5) I got totally pampered this week. First a pedicure with my friend Marijanna, and then a visit to the hair salon for highlights. These things seriously only happen about twice a year, so it's a big treat!


LO's:



1) Been too busy to blog lately, and I miss my bloggy friends :(


What were your ups and downs this week?

7 comments:

  1. He's super cute!! I love his round little face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your HI's this week are awesome. what is better than the miracle of birth. He is precious. I love me some pedicures too. Fun Have fun at the wedding too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Auntie!! I love that chubby little face! Too cute.
    What a wonderful week--new nephew, friends visiting, a wedding and highlights and pedicure!! Woo-hoo!

    We miss you here, but I'm with you too. Busy enough that blogging is put aside, especially during this beautiful season. My favorite time of year!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that face is too cute! I LOVE, love, love baby chub! :) You've had a great week!!! I love a little pampering . . . it doesn't really happen around here anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! What a cute baby! Congrats! Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's adorable. you are so blest to have a wonderfully big extended family with lots of little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baby is adorable. Funny, how he already chose you are the favorite auntie???
    Have fun at the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...