Monday, June 10, 2024

Father's Day Gift Ideas 2024


Airpods - because music makes everything better :)

Ice Cube Trays - we keep a few "ice balls" in the freezer to make fun drinks

Shorts - it's summertime!

Electric Pepper Mill - we have this and love it, so easy to get fresh pepper

Crocs - to take out the dog or do some yard work or work at the shop

Under Armour Tshirt - again, summertime!

Pickleball Racquets - a current obsession

Manly Body Lotion - rub on a little of this after a shower and the scent lasts a long time

Peter Kreeft's new book - a favorite philosopher in our house

Running Shoes - for the Father's Day 5k race and all of the runs before and after :)

8 comments:

  1. We were just talking yesterday about getting some ice cube trays that make balls so that our iced tea would look swanky! Thanks for the link. Also the Kreeft book looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do just add a touch of whimsy!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Father's Day shopping is officially done! I went with the book and racquets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an excellent gift giver! My husband is getting... things he specifically asked for. Whomp whomp. I suppose at least he will (probably) like them???? My dad is getting bacon, which my mom suggested. I am terrible at coming up with gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some good ideas. I should get Coach some slides because I think he is forever borrowing the kids' slides when he goes out to grill. He doesn't want anything though. He'll be happy with a meal that I prepare. I better start thinking about what that meal should be. Sorry I keep not being able to comment. I'm trying to stay on good terms with my desktop, because my phone and my ipad (my traveling buddies) are mad at me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that Phil's gifts are almost always things he needs and would have had to buy anyway, because he also doesn't ever want anything! I'm making Brisket Melts for his Father's Day dinner bc he loves those, so that'll make him happy :)

      Delete

Talk to me...