Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Judge not lest ye be judged...

I have a confession to make...I'm a judger. Ow, it hurts me to even type that especially since I hate to be judged by others. Besides, there's that whole sin factor...

Anyways, there's this girl at my gym (let's call her Shaniqua) that usually takes the same kickboxing classes that I do, and I had her totally figured out. Shaniqua's tall and beautiful with a body that looks like she never needs to exercise. I looked at her and assumed she was vain, self-centered, and snobby. Just because of the way she looks! I bet she's one of those girls that other girls hate for no particular reason except that all the boys like her.

Well tonight, the class was stacked, and I looked around to see only a smidgeon of space next to Shaniqua, the one person I already knew I didn't like (how immature of me). So I stood next to her and she smiled. I asked her if she minded me standing so close to her and she said "Nope, not at all" and even moved over a little to give me more room. How nice!

I feel so bad that I wasn't even gonna give her a chance, and she turned out to be friendly and nice. It must be tough to be that good-looking and a nice person...ah, but there I go judging again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...