Monday, February 2, 2009

I ate way too much

Last night, for Superbowl Sunday, we had our normal football party, but with a lot more food than normal. We had chips and dip, tortillas with fresh salsa and queso dip, carrots and hummus, baked brie with apricots and walnuts, maple glazed meatballs, bacon-wrapped dates, chicken taco salad, chicken fingers, pigs in a blanket, and ice cream sandwiches for dessert! No wonder my belly hurts today...it's back to the Abs Diet this week.

Anyway, all of that good food led me to this quiz below. Enjoy!




You Are Apple Pie



When you're stressed out, you crave the company of those you love.

Your comfort food is likely to be something you cook and share with others.



In fact, stress often causes you to cook like crazy... even when you're not hungry.

Taking care of people often wears you down, but it's also the thing that energizes you.

1 comment:

  1. I think we can both agree that I also ate WAAAAAAAY TO MUCH--

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...