Liz at Sugarplum Creations sent this award my way. I am sooooo bad about receiving and passing on awards, but I do truly appreciate it when people think of me. Thanks Liz!!!
To accept this award, I must list 7 personality traits about myself and I must pass this award onto 7 other blogs that deserve such fine recognition for the personalities that they share with the blogging world.
Seven Personality Traits about Moi:
1) I am a very sensitive person. If people are whispering/laughing around me, I assume they are making fun of me. I get my feelings hurt very easily. I guess it's an insecure girl thing.
2) Because of my own sensitivity, I try to be very aware of how others are feeling. I am empathetic to their struggles, and rejoice in their happiness. I can always see the other person's point of view and I'll fight for the underdog.
3) I am an open book. I am not a private person, and once you are in my circle of trust, I will talk to you about anything. This can lead to many awkward moments :)
4) I used to be such a shy kid, and have tried so hard to overcome this. I am still generally shy by nature, but have realized people think I'm snobby if I'm not outwardly friendly, so I have made some improvements in this area.
5) I am extremely competitive! Anything you can do, I can do better (just kidding!). I am actually the most competitive with myself, always trying to work faster, harder, and better than the last time. This has been good (always been top of my class) and bad (I'm hard on myself).
6) I think and act fast. I make impulse decisions and purchases (much to my hubby's chagrin), and always want things to happen yesterday. If I get something in my head (a new car, a project)...you better get out of my way :)
7) I am a Mama Bear since having kids. Don't even think of messing with them, or I'll be messing with your face ;) I'm protective of my precious family unit and want to keep them all safe, happy, and secure.
I pass this award on to:
1) Laura at Life is an Adventure
2) Jen at Harried Mom of Four
3) Aubrey at Laughing All the Way
4) Modern Mom at How to Survive Life in the Suburbs
5) Annie at Oh Baby!
6) Busy Bee Suz at Day by Day
7) Sarah at With a Hopeful Heart
(And everyone else who wants to play....I don't like being limited to only 7)
I agree with soooo many of these! Especially the whispering/insecurity thing.ReplyDelete
Thanks so much, I posted your link over at my blog under "Friend's Blogs". Thanks so much again. :D
I'm truly happy to have found another Catholic family online. YAY! :D
This is so great, I love your list. I am also a Mama Bear..hear US roar!!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much!ReplyDelete
I am with you on so many of these! Wonder why so many of us fab Mama Bears are insecure when there are rude whispers:)
Thanks! I'll get around to this post this weekend. ;) I've started writing on the weekends and scheduling the post to appear during the week. Things are busier now with the school kids home. Not busier in a bad way, just that we don't have to be home so we're always out somewhere. It's nice. I'm rambling. :)ReplyDelete
#7 is my FAVORITE! "Mess with them, and I will be messing with your face." LOL!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the nomination!! I will be doing it...soon.... :)ReplyDelete
Great list. It really got me thinking what mine are...stay posted.