Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gratituesday: August 11th

Today I am thankful for this website, which I just found out about through my MOMS Club.
It's a pre-printed grocery list, so you can just hang it on the fridge and check off which items you need during the week.
I love it because it reminds to buy those easy-to-forget items like baking soda, aluminum foil, or coffee filters.
Ahhhh, it's the little things in life ;)
What are you thankful for this week?
****UPDATE**** One of the items on the list is condoms - now I'm not so fond of this grocery list anymore :(

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. Who would've thought an item like that would be on a 'grocery' list?

    Why in the world can't we even find a pre-printed grocery list without something like that on there?...better yet, WHO in the world has those on their WEEKLY grocery list? And where do they hang the list? Certainly not on their fridge I assume...or maybe they do...??

    Any way, I'm gonna check out that list and maybe figure out a way to edit off the item that we definitely don't need! :)Thanks Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list is a great idea ... I actually made something like this in Excel a long time ago. I should update it (in my spare time - haha). If I do it, I'll send it to you!

    Love the new car, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a great idea! Then maybe I wouldn't leave with extra cookies instead of the ziplock bags I really needed!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...