1) I gots a new do! 2) We know some of the nicest people ever. On Sunday, a family friend (who is a homeschooling mom of 6, a photographer, and an author) generously offered to take a portrait of our family on the beach. Maggie was not very smiley, but hopefully we'll be able to salvage a few. I can't wait to see them!
3) Football season!! The first Patriots game was on Monday night, and we had our weekly football party with 16 people in attendance! Great food and fun was had by all...especially since the Pats managed to win in the end, not their best performance, but we'll take it!!
4) Had an awesome day today with just Maggie. Usually on the days I'm not at work, I have Maggie and whomever else I'm babysitting that day (nieces, nephews, friends). Which is actually such a blessing because then they babysit for me while I work. But once in a while it is such a treat to only have one baby at home. We went shopping, to the gym, and then to a playground. Fun!!
5) When I was at the gym, the lady in the daycare center gave me her 10 year old son's old Leapster game system. She said her son had outgrown it, and she knew we had four kids and wanted to give it to us. God's generosity NEVER ceases to amaze me!
6) Weather is awesome!!
1) Eamon woke up in the middle of the night on Monday struggling to breathe. Phil got out the nebulizer and we gave him a treatment, but then brought him to the hospital because he wasn't getting any better. They were there for 4 hours from midnight until 4am and in the end found out he had croup. He's on medicine now, and has been acting fine ever since he got back. Breathing issues in the middle of the night is quite scary, but thank God it's all good now :)
2) Didn't get to work out 2 days this week :(
What were your ups and downs??