Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gratituesday: October 27th

Today I am thankful for so many random things:




1) Vitatops are on sale. If you haven't tried these yet, they are delicious and healthy snacks. They are only one point on Weight Watchers (100 calories, lots of fiber, plenty of vitamins) and make a delicious treat with a cup of coffee! If you buy one package of 24, you get the second package of 24 free!! Just make sure you have freezer room, because they are supposed to be frozen once delivered. Here's the link.




2) Speaking of coffee, McDonalds coffee (any size) is still $1.00




3) I'm thankful that my kids still say such funny things even though they are getting older and *should* know better. It probably doesn't help that I don't correct them, because it's so cute. Here's some of their mispronunciations off the top of my head:




Eamon calls a rhinoceros a "hip-o-nuss"




John-Paul calls a mirror a "nearer"




Andrew calls the sound machine the "monitor"




Maggie calls trucks "f--ks" (I know, so naughty!!) And when we are in the car, she points out everything she sees, so she'll yell out "Big F--k, Big F--k" all the time.




4) I'm grateful that Phil still brings me flowers for the best reason of all - none!

Daffodils are my absolute favorite!!

What are you thankful for today?

6 comments:

  1. That is hilarious about Maggie! Any embarrassing moments in the supermarket yet? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband was notorious for saying that as a child too. I always run into people that knew hima as a child and tell me ohhh once he saw a big truck and said look at that big ****...etc

    anyway, cute costumes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, so sweet! I love daffodils too. Don't you love their cute sayings??? I don't correct them either. They'll learn soon enough all on their own. My seven year old still calls cupboards, covereds. And concrete is concreek :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thankful you posted what your kids say as I just had the biggest laugh in days!!!
    Some of the mispronounciations from our kids we still USE, cause they were so cute back then. I do hope you don't follow suit with ONE of those...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh i just laughed soooo hard over how maggie says trucks... that's just so PRICELESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam has the same truck mispronunciation!!! How embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...