Sunday, January 27, 2013

WIWS and a Date

It's Fine Linen and Purple Linky Love time!

Here's what I wore Sunday with my bestie:
Cardi: Gap
Blouse: Kohls
Pants: Target
Boots: Macy's
Arm Candy: Found in Austria 13 years ago
Picture Taken by: My Awesome Little Sister/Babysitter Extraordinaire

Her kids and mine don't get along at all:
Can you guys pretend to like each other, please?

Then Phil and I headed off to The Melting Pot in Providence, RI:
Spinach and Artichoke Dip and my handy hubby :)

Main Entree.
At one point we felt duped...
You mean we pay them to come here and cook our own food?

And then there were none, except the mushrooms.

Oh, don't mind me, I'm just taking a stroll in front of the Capitol building...what did you do today?


16 comments:

  1. Cute outfit & I LOVE that picture of all the kids together. I really wish we lived closer to our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit...and that Melting Pot looks fun...hope you have a nice week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you young kids, lookin' so cute :) Looks like a fab.u.lous date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! I love the "arm candy: found in Austria"! So nonchalant of you! Spelling may be a bit off there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last shot in front of the capital; makes me think I need a white cardi. And now I'm officially hungry for fondue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is super cute. And a date! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute outfit! So glad you were able to run away for a little date with hubby! That time is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for a date! And you look just darling. :) Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Arm Candy: found in Austria 13 years ago".
    hahahahahahaha! I love that line. And I want fondue.
    You look beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty! And your outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun! I also love your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those boots!!! And great restaurant choice. I love the Melting Pot - even if you do have to cook it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hah! I love the caption on the last picture. And the silhouette is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look fab!

    lucky on the date & the place!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so cute and funny! I too laugh at going out to dinner to cook my own dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...