Friday, April 15, 2022

The Living Stations of the Cross

 Last Friday my kids participated in a living stations of the cross, where they act out each station in shadows. Eamon was Jesus, Maggie was Mary, and Xander was Jesus as a child and a weeping woman. He was not too pleasantly cast in that latter role, but there are no small parts only small actors. Since it is Good Friday I thought you might want to pray your way through these stations, or not! I’m certainly not the judge of you, like Pontius Pilate, I’ll wash my hands of the whole thing and let you be on your way. 















I hope your Lent was fruitful and I can’t wait to celebrate Easter with you all soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are incredible. I might just have to send these to the children's leader at our church; what a wonderful (and powerful) illustration of the events of Good Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...