Tuesday, December 6, 2022

He Came!!

Berchtesgaden, Germany

That's their school in the background in Gaming, Austria where they lived for the past 3 months

Ireland


Germany

Mallorca, Spain

Vatican City, Italy

Pollone, Italy

Linz, Austria

Ireland

Santorini, Greece

Lake Bled, Slovenia

Poland

Assisi, Italy

France/Switzerland border

Athens, Greece

After all that travelling, we are so glad to have him back safe and sound.  For be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.


St. Nick came last night too :)

9 comments:

  1. There really is...nowhere like home <3
    What an exciting adventure, but I'm sure it also feels absolutely wonderful to be back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He says he feels like he is on a weekend trip home and it hasn't sunk in yet!

      Delete
  2. Colleen! I am so happy he is home. All your babes under one roof! What a wonderful experience for him. But so happy he is home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know where his favorite place to visit was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He seemed to really enjoy Poland and hiking in Germany and Italy. He said Greece was not that fun (he only went with 2 other people so I think that's why?) and he wished he could have really seen Switzerland, not just on a layover.

      Delete
  4. Such an awesome experience for him but I know you are so glad he's home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's such a handsome young man; a perfect combo of you and Phil! What an adventure he has had. I would have loved to do this at his age, or at any age! I know you're happy he's home though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this recap of his travels. So amazing. Glad he was able to travel abroad. I bet it is great to have him home!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...