Thursday, January 12, 2023

Writer's Block, Can You Help?

I've been wanting to write, and yet no words come when I have time to sit down.  I believe that after 15 years of blogging, there may be nothing left?  Or maybe that's dramatic and it's just some normal writer's block.  

I created a form (inspired by Elisabeth and Nicole and Suzanne) for you to ask me a question of give me a topic to write about and I'm hoping you guys hold the cure!  Please don't be shy and you know I'll answer pretty much anything #oversharersrus but also remember my mom reads the blog, so I do have some boundaries :)  Click on the link below, and thank you!

Martin Family Moments - Ask Me Anything

6 comments:

  1. I. AM. ON. IT. I just sent you...lots of questions. Please feel zero obligation them (or use a subset)...I may have gotten a little bit carried away <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my experience when I am confronted with writer's block it has been best to walk away from blogland. Just go off and do something different, then eventually I feel ready to return, refreshed, and story-full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, a little reset is good for the soul!

      Delete
  3. Hi Colleen—how do you navigate social media access/exposure with your kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to write a post about this. We try our best but it's hard and I'm sure we're messing up in lots of ways!

      Delete

Talk to me...