Monday, March 20, 2023

Big News!!

We have been keeping a secret...




Coming this May....








We are opening up an ice cream shop!!!



Can you believe it?  It's been a dream of ours for so long and it's all finally coming together.  I have so much more to write about the process and how excited we are for this opportunity, but for now I'll leave you with a few photos and links to our website and social media pages, please like and follow if you don't mind :)

Here's our logo, designed by our friend CJ:


This is the building we are starting with:


Cute but ugly ;)  

We will be giving it a major facelift.  This is the sketch that my dad drew:


Cleaning and painting happened all weekend:





Our colors will be navy, white and pink.  We are located near the village, the start of the bike path and by the harbor in our town.  It's a great takeout spot with so much potential.


We hope you come visit us this May!  
Keep up to date on our Instagram, Facebook and our website.

17 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! This is amazing. How exciting. Will you be accepting student employees over the summer from over the pond? Or from, perhaps, the Chicago area. ;)

    All the best in this new venture. I know it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Good luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! All the best with the final prep and what a delicious and exciting adventure for your family. Can't wait to hear more and to follow along with all the stages of development!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! The world can always use another ice cream shop. And I've no doubt yours will be a success. Great logo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled for you all, Colleen. LOVE the graphics and the entire idea of a family business. Especially your family. Especially ice cream. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW !!!! Congrats !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, how exciting!!! And it’s in your blood, right? Wow, this is awesome. So happy for you, and wishing you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm SO EXCITED for all of you!!!!!!! A family business that sells ice cream- will there be anything more fun or happy-memory-making for your kids...not too mention money making for all too, of course. Best of luck and keep us all posted. If ever I make it to New England, I'll have to come check out your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! I am SO excited and happy for you. It must feel like a scary big leap but in the best possible way. I will be praying for your success. How amazing to have a dream come true like this and get back to your roots! Is your dad so excited? Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! I will have to come check it out. Not too long of a drive from Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! So excited for your family and your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy for you!! Way to make it happen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So exciting for all of you! I hope all the details, admin and renovating go smoothly without a hitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is so exciting to hear! I married in to a family-owned business and it has changed my thinking about so many things. If more people realized the work and gumption involved in owning and running a small business it would do so much good for our country. Way to go Martins!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to hear more about this new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super exciting! Can't wait to see the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This IS so exciting!! Bravo to you and your family. I can't wait to see the process unfold.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...