Thursday, March 6, 2008

Quips & Quotes

Kids say the darndest things. For example:

1) As I am pumping milk for the baby, John-Paul asks "Why are your nickels going in and out like that?"

2) I am wearing a wrist splint recently because I pulled a tendon. When I went into the shower I took it off and put it on the bathroom counter. Andrew came in and said "Mom, why did you take your wrist off?"

3) As I was plucking my eyebrows this morning, John-Paul (who recently had a splinter removed with tweezers) said, "Wow, you have a lot of splinters in there".

4) While watching my neice, Lilly, we were singing a song and Eamon wasn't interested in singing with us. So Lilly looks at him and says "He's not singing, he needs batteries!"

5) At Mass, every time we walk up to receive Jesus in the Eucharist, Eamon starts pointing and shouting "Cracker, Cracker"!

So cute, and what keeps me going....

1 comment:

  1. Those are ADORABLE! I hope you write everything like that down everytime you hear it! :-)You'll have to share your kid-isms with us all often!! Love your blog!!
    - Annie

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...