Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bad Mom Award


Today is the Feast of Saint Nicholas, and so the boys left their shoes out last night for St. Nick to come put treats in them.
St. Nick did show up, as promised, and even left a trail of 'Magical Saint Nicholas Dust' as he went.
However, he only filled three shoes (John-Paul's, Andrew's and Eamon's) and couldn't fill Maggie's shoe because somebody forgot to leave hers out.
Whoops! The boys were quite upset that she didn't get anything. At least she isn't old enough to remember!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the three shoes yesterday and I was wondering where Maggies was...I guess I should have asked...don't feel bad-robby didn't get anything either

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops! St. Nick was good here, but that darn tooth fairy constantly screws up at our house...forgetting for days...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...