Monday, June 21, 2021

Some Deals and Dad's Day

A few Prime Day finds:

Eric Carle Around the Farm book with 30 sounds




A great deal on the phone we got Maggie (no app store, no social media):



And some photos from Father's Day:


Best Dad to these kids, for sure :)


Phil got some new work shirts, a nose hair trimmer (hence the smiles), his own set of nail clippers that nobody else can use (ha!), cologne, a hat, candy, sneakers, a promise to clean out his van, and lots of sweet cards.  He's a lucky guy!






My side of the family was able to get together at my sister's house for the day, where we played some competitive volleyball, cornhole, wiffle ball, and had chicken fights in the pool.  Plus there was lots of good food and conversation.  It was a perfectly lovely Father's Day.








1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pics. Coach has a thing about always looking for nail clippers. I bought a bunch and used them as stocking suffers a few years ago and 'ours' have been relatively safe since. Don't get me started on boys taking his deodorant or shaving cream though. It's an epidemic. I swear my boys eat deodorant or wax cars with it or something. I can't keep a supply in the house. There is one son, who shall remain nameless -OK, I give up, you dragged it our of me, it's Reggie . . . he swears that he uses deodorant but GOOD GRIEF, does he not no where to apply? - always with the BO.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...